Julie over at Short & Sweet in Texas nominated me for a Best Blogger Award. I haven’t filled out one of these in a bit and am very happy that she thought of me!
1. Answer the questions asked by the blog who followed you.
2. Nominate up to 20 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
3. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
And these are my nominees:
Not Quite Carrie
Make-up by Sarah -Jane
MaSucree’s Make-Up Musings
A thing of beauty is a joy forever…
Barely Organized Chaos
Girl in the Glasses
Lipgloss and a Backpack
LoveCraft, The Beauty Blog
These are my answers!
1. If you had to choose between never buying any new make-up or never buying another bottle of nail polish, which would you pick?
Make-up, make-up, make-up! I love nail polish and probably have enough make-up AND nail polish to last me a looooong time but I need a new lipstick uh… every few days.
2. Where do you usually buy your nail polish?
I usually buy my polish at Walgreens, though I am not partial. I like Rite-Aid, too. They are within a block from each other in my neighborhood.
3. What is your all time absolute favorite nail polish?
My absolute favorite has to be the Brucci brand. It is not 3 free but I find it gives the best coverage and it isn’t streaky. It also dries fairly quickly and for $2.99 US, a true NYC bargain.
4. Why did you get into blogging?
Good question. I have had a make-up obsession since I was a kid. I also loved reading articles about cosmetics and other beauty products. I enjoy writing so blogging seemed like a natural thing to do.
The Write Stuff!
5. Where do you turn to for inspiration when you just can’t seem to find the motivation to write a new post?
It’s funny- there can be days when I can’t think of anything and just manage to get inspired. I never know when the mood will strike.
Sometimes even pancakes inspire me,
6. What kind of camera do you use to take pics for your blog?
I recently purchased a Canon Powershot and I do like using it but my iPhone is so much easier. I can just email the pictures to myself and upload them to the site in one or two swipes.
7. What’s your favorite television show?
I love the show Revenge but am eagerly awaiting True Blood- the campier, the better.8. What other hobbies/interests besides nails and or make-up do you pursue?
NYC has so much to offer and I am fortunate to live here my whole life. I like to roam the city and visit museums. I love music and theater. I also enjoy shopping!
9. What’s your favorite book?’
My favorite book is A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I might have to read it again- for the 4th or 5th time. I lost count.
10. Do you have any pets?
No- but I visit my sister’s turtle, Hemsworth.
11. If you could be any kind of animal what would you be?
I always said I would be a cat but I’m thinking a lion. Lions have great hair.
And my questions for the nominees…
1. Where in the world are you?
2. How do your surroundings affect your beauty habits?
3. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
4. What is your favorite song of the moment?
5. What do you prefer, lipstick or lip gloss?
6. What is one lesson you learned while blogging?
7. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8. What super power do you wish you had?
9. What do you do to relax?
10. Do you enjoy watching television?
11. Name one thing you can live without!
Keep Calm & Primp On! XOXO