At the end of 2012, Brooklin Mommy of Mommy Loves Nail Polish nominated me for a Blog of the Year Award. I am so pleased and I hope she adds another star to her sky. I nominate her back!
I also nominate:
http://loveyourlipgloss.com/ (A real make-up artist with realistic beauty advice)
http://propersweetie.wordpress.com/ (Honest, fun, and well written- glad I found this one!)
http://bigbeautifulbold.wordpress.com/ (Making women feel good at any size)
http://beingzhenya.com/ (Great refashions with thrift store finds and a lot of cool ideas)
http://niicolea.wordpress.com/ (Gorgeous make-up creations. Gorgeous.)
http://girlintheglasses.com/ (Well thought out reviews, fearless, AND a great look at life for an American in Germany)
There are so many blogs I want to nominate but I will start with these six and as my stars start to twinkle more, I will add more blogs!
Here is the linkback: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/
The rules for this award:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/faqs-blog-of-the-year-2012award and include these rules in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars!!!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect!!! Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still award it to them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Need to know more? Check out our FAQ page
And Congratulations! on being chosen for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – thumbnails
Here are the 6 awards in thumbnail size for your sidebar – feel free to Right Click and save any of the images on this page: