Yesterday Was Dramatic Today Is Okay nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. She writes about life’s musings and her blog is a good reminder that we have to keep on truckin’. Check her out! http://yesterdaywasdramatictodayisokay.wordpress.com/
The Beauty Blogger Award has the following rules:
-Link back to the person who nominated you. (CHECK)
-Post the award to your page. (BINGO!)
-Tell SEVEN facts about yourself. (I’ll try to be amusing.)
-Nominate seven bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1) If you didn’t know, I am obsessed with my skin. If there is a pimple, blackhead, errant hair, it needs to be gone. I am a master extractor- I know you shouldn’t touch, but I do. And I will attack my husband, sister, mother, or best friend if there is something poppable!
2) I love coffee. I make something called a “Jessie Special” with espresso, hot chocolate, and steamed milk. It is kind of like a mocha but not as sweet- it is better!
3) I enjoy cooking but when I do, stay out of my way.
4) I know I’ve mentioned OCD but I also suffer from anxiety and depression. It’s very strange because I generally am a happy person. I’ve learned to manage it and work through when I have an episode but I sometimes get frustrated and cry. Fun times.
5) I pushed my sister into a bush once when we were walking to the bank. I was 23. She was 20. She still talks about it. Some people never forget.
6) I move fast for a fat girl. Yes, I said it.
7) I’m a terrible multi-tasker. I can only do one thing at a time.
And that’s the story of the day… and so I nominate….