I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. I get a kick out of these, as I like learning about all of the people in the blogging community. Anywhoooo, check out my favorite not quite Carrie B (Get it? I never watched “Sex & the City but I love the reference) at http://notquitecarrieb.wordpress.com/.
I also get to nominate 15 other blogs that I find to be fun and worthwhile. I noticed that Carrie B. nominated a number of favorites but I have a few more!
And now seven things about me…
1) I like naps. I actually love naps. I don’t even mind if I feel groggy after a nap.
2) I have a strange obsession with the shows “Intervention” and “Hoarders.” I have no idea why but I can watch them for hours.
3) I met my husband on a dating website. The weird thing is that we have a mutual friend that we were pretty close to before we met- we let her take credit sometimes.
4) I recently cleaned out my cosmetics train case. I wish I would have weighed the garbage bag because I think there were pounds and pounds.
5) I make silly movies with a Bloggie camera. I actually create characters but I never write scripts. Everything is improv. It started out as a personal joke but turned into about 30 minutes of film. I have problems.
6) I had sushi for dinner. I get a strange urge once in awhile and then I don’t want to look at it for months.
7) I think the bathroom is the most under-appreciated room in the house.